BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

El Fútbol






(In Collin's own words)

Soccer. There are very few things in life that I enjoy more than soccer. I look forward to it every week. It's almost therapeutic. I was very relieved to know that there is a group of people that play pick up games regularly here. I play every Saturday. It's mostly friendly, occasionally tempers flare. They're always surprised that as an American, I play as well as I do because they don't expect much out of Americans (soccer-wise). When they look at me they think I'm American, but when I play they are not sure and always ask me, 'so where are you from again?I'm looking forward to testing out my new moves that I've learned here when I get back to Lewisburg.

I'm in soccer heaven here in Spain because I get to play it and I get to watch it on TV all the time. It is going to be hard going back.

1 comments:

Grammy A said...

Lookin' good, Collin!

Are you the only American that plays in these pick-up games?