BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

(Window) Shopping





Inma, the twins' mom, invited me to go shopping with her this morning while the kids were in school. First we went to the Loft for juice and toast with tomato, olive oil and salt (she had a cappuccino) and then we went to el Corte Inglés because she had to buy a ski jacket for her husband's birthday. I made the mistake of trying on these cute boots I really want, but can't afford. They are black with a wedge, elastic and buckle and most importantly. . . . they are super comfortable. Too bad they cost so much and aren't sold in the U.S! (Mom, if you are reading this . . . please can you get them for me for a combined Christmas, 3 Kings' Day and birthday present?)


Inma tried on not one, not two, but 20 different black or grey jackets. She wanted a good fit AND a good price so after el Corte Inglés, we went to MANGO, Cortefiel, Desigual, Old Lady Store (just kidding, but I don't remember the name of that one), Zara and finally Sfera where she actually did buy a grey jacket. She also bought a Hannah Montana costume complete with wig and headset microphone for Marta.

We had a really good time even if I didn't get to buy my boots, sigh! But afterwards, I was really tired and ended up taking a nap after the kids came home from school. Usually, Inma and I get a drink together and chat while the kids are in soccer, but she and the twins didn't show today. Maybe she was tired from all the shopping and walking.

0 comments: